Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

violet
sexual discomfort

hi Lorna. thank you so much for yur amazing products. I use love for intercourse but i find that after sexual inter\ourse it is difficult or uncomfortable to repeat for i experience burning inside the walls of my vagina and some cut in the outer area especisll after my menstrual cycle.

If i am not well aroused it is very uncomfortable. What can be the cause. After a few days to i feel some fluid oozing out of my vagina. I do not have any itching . but i have to wat a few days before i can continue sexual with my husband. I am 45 yrs old and I am taking the estro smart plus to help me get pregnant. What is your advise to me.

Also when i wake in the morning I sometime feel sort of low in mood and don't want to get out of bed. There is no vibrant feeling

Save Changes
Posted 1/10/2012 3:24:32 PM
Forum Moderator
Lorna

You may need a bit of estriol for a weak vaginal wall. I also find if you coat the man's penis with lots of LOVE throughout intercourse that this helps. Read about estriol for vaginal dryness as you may need a once a week dose of this vaginally. You have mild depression. Have you had your thyroid checked. Your TSH should be below 2.0

Save Changes
Posted 2/23/2012 9:40:49 AM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.