There are two ways of creating links:
- [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this:
- The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be
converted to a link.
- You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like
- Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars,
- You can even ***use both at the same time***.
- You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:
* First Item
* Second Item
* Third Item
- If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
1. First Item
2. Second Item
3. Third Item
You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
- '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
- '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
- '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.