Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

nanaof3
estriol & progesterone cream?

I suffer from Vaginal atropy and the dr. put me on Premrine... after your seminar I threw it in the garbage, went to my doctor and asked for Estriol... he didn't give it to me. I am going to get a new doctor however, was wondering if I also need a progesterone cream to go along with the Estriol as I still have all my body parts... :) I am 58 and have had no periods for almost 2 years now. If I should be taking a progesterone cream... which one and how much? I am also taking menosmart.. but not sure if that replaces the estrosmart or if I should be taking both. Please help!!

Save Changes
Posted 6/26/2012 11:11:29 AM
SMARTgirl

Hi nanaof3,

Premain does not contain progesterone -did your doctor say you needed it?? Progesterone is converted into Estrogen.

Yes, Estriol is much much better. Take Adrenasmart to support your adrenal glands because they are now making your hormones (they now make your progesterone!!!)since you have completed menopause and are now in post-menopause. If you are no longer having menopausal symptoms, you can switch back to Estrosmart. Some women do need both Meno + Estro together, and some only need one or the other.

Good luck,

Save Changes
Posted 9/27/2012 12:28:51 PM
nanaof3

The trouble is... I do still suffer with menopausal symptoms... I wake at least 15 times at night from hot flashes and have about that many during the day as well. I am on synthroid for thyroid but it's still at 4. My doctor doesn't know anything about Estriol and has said nothing about needing progesterone but I thought if I have not had a hysterectomy I would need to ask for both Estriol and progesterone. Is it enough just to take Adenasmart along with Estriol?

Save Changes
Posted 10/21/2012 1:39:21 PM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.