Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

dahliabadawi
NPN Health Canada # For Collagen Plus and GLA Borage Oil

I was wondering if these products that I've started taken do have an NPN Health Canada number!? I was also inquiring if there were any possible side effects from using these products as I have not found any to date. Thank you Kindly in advance Dahlia

Save Changes
Posted 3/17/2012 9:14:46 AM
[deleted user]

Hi,

Yes Collagen Plus does have an NPN and GLA is in the process.

No there are no side effects, unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you plan on using the GLA topically, you would want to do a spot check to make sure the skin does not have an adverse reaction.

Save Changes
Posted 3/19/2012 7:35:40 AM
dahliabadawi

Thank you! If it's no trouble I would like to be informed when the GLA has passed. Also what ingredient would someone generally react to in the GLA? The reason I'm asking is my daughter was born very premature and has had excema pretty much since birth and I used medicated creams but would prefer to go natural if possible. She especially has breakouts in her scalp and tries to rip her hair out... which is not fun:( (She is 20 months old)

Save Changes
Posted 3/20/2012 5:06:28 AM
[deleted user]

There are only two ingredients in the GLA Skin oil; borage oil and sunflower oil. Natural supplements can be just like food in that some people have allergies or reactions, although uncommon. That is why we suggest a spot check before putting the oil all over.

Does she have any food sensitivities that could be aggravating the eczema? Wheat and dairy can be a problem.

I have attached a link from Lorna that you may find helpful.

http://healthyimmunity.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?id=114

I can post on here for you once GLA gets a NPN.

Save Changes
Posted 3/20/2012 7:54:45 AM. Last edited 3/20/2012 7:57:00 AM
dahliabadawi

Thank you again for all your fast responses!! I would like that once the GLA oil gets an NPN # to be posted. Thanks again!

The only food sensitivity or allergy that she has for now is to shrimp. I think that since she was born so premature and under went lots for complications she's just a bit more sensitive. I know that when she gets upset she sometimes breaks out in red blotches.

My last question for now, is it safe and or effective if my husband also takes the Collagen Plus?

Save Changes
Posted 3/21/2012 5:48:42 AM
[deleted user]

Yes it is safe for your husband to take Collagen Plus. It is a great product for the skin, hair, nails, and bones of both men and women.

Save Changes
Posted 3/21/2012 7:53:46 AM
jellybean

GLA Skin Oil now has an NPN

Save Changes
Posted 7/6/2012 7:34:23 AM
Forum Moderator
Lorna

All of my products except Menosmart Plus can be taken by men. We only have one product to get an NPN and that is Sexsmart. Hopefully that one will pass soon too. NPNs are given to products that have great human clinical research.

Save Changes
Posted 10/8/2012 8:17:52 PM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.